A bit of Drama

tokyo ☁   14C
16 November, Tuesday - Mars day, moon in Pisces
(the 11th day of the 10th lunar month)

Opening party
He is my fave photographer.
This time, the theme is walls.
I remember asking him about the photo paper long time ago.
Because the surfaces of his photos looked human skin-like.
His answer was 'Nothing in particular'.
He has been using normal papers.
(He might have a special technique...?)

Walls must be the best match theme for him.

But the thing is not easy.
It is the first time for me to feel nothing in front of
his works. That's too sad.

Because the gallery is in Akasaka?
Because the gallery has a VIP room which an owner
and special guests are sitting on soft leather sofas with wines?
Because a beautiful foreign woman welcomes at the reception?
I don't know... I don't know why I was uncomfy over there.
Anyway, Akasaka is not my place.


I took around an hour-walk.
Maybe, a bit shocked for...for...
I don't want to tell it.