New Moon in Capricorn

tokyo ☀   9C
4 January, Tuesday - Mars day, moon in Capricorn,
the first day of the 12th lunar month.


The new moon and a partial solar eclipse day!
Capricorn is an achiever. How timely! The New Year is here.
Now is the time to make the new year's resolutions, as you know.
Did you? OK... Let's make the practical(!) lists together. Shall we?


Me first, I will
1. Be faithful to the Moon and Nature.
2. Be nice to the things & people I love, and also to money.
3. Enjoy Shinagawa, arts, traveling, and my daily life.
4. Clean, Clean! Clean up my room & body, ・・・wanna be beautiful.
5. Find out new comfy places/ people.


All of the above listed are of course my 'official' resolutions. Get rooted.
 Dragon head (moon god), Moon & Snake (ancient Baktria), Jomon vessel. 
 Tsuki no Misaki (Shinagawa bay) by Hiroshige
 Night by Hokusai
 Bath-time! by Toyokuni Ⅲ
 Moon goddess by Yoshitoshi
Do good things quickly clearly by Kyosai